• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should rename the show Mike's Spin Shop

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
      Should rename the show Mike's Spin Shop
      Pretty much the only reason I listen now is for entertainment value on how much spin is done.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Yeah, they kind of stretch reality.

The Spinners - Rubberband Man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Yeah, they kind of stretch reality.

The Spinners - Rubberband Man

Great song!

Comment

• Anyone listen?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              Anyone listen?
              LoL. The silence is deafening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                Anyone listen?
                "too many turnovers". "We need to defend at a high level". "need to make open shots". "Tulane is a good team". "We need to grow up". Someone let me know if I missed anything.

PS. I did not listen. :)

Comment

• I think he said that Kenny would be playing more 4, with Joe more at the 5.

i was casually listening, so I may have misunderstood, but I think that’s what he said.

They also talked about trying to find a day to fly to Temple to play that postponed game. They wouldn’t be making a trip back to ECU, but would make ECU play twice in Wichita, if they can find a common date.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    I think he said that Kenny would be playing more 4, with Joe more at the 5.
                    I'll believe it when I see it. Only took him 2/3 of the season to figure that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      I think he said that Kenny would be playing more 4, with Joe more at the 5.

i was casually listening, so I may have misunderstood, but I think that’s what he said.

They also talked about trying to find a day to fly to Temple to play that postponed game. They wouldn’t be making a trip back to ECU, but would make ECU play twice in Wichita, if they can find a common date.
                      Just listened a couple hours ago.

Actually Mike was asking coach about him playing Joe at the 5 backing up Udeze.

Coach responded saying he will be changing that. He said he went with Joe because Tulane's center is only 6'6". But that he needs to change it back to Pohto backing up the 5 and Joe staying at the 4.

Don't think we will see Pohto at the 4 much at all.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I don't think we'll see much of Pohto at all because coach obviously has something against him. Or is just so in love with others that he can't see the floor.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Joe must have naked pictures of Coach

Comment

• Kenny at the 4 makes sense.

He is currently too weak to play the 5 and his shooting abilities should stretch the floor and open the lane.

Albeit, WSU only has one player who can drive to the basket, but it should help him!
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              Kenny at the 4 makes sense.

He is currently too weak to play the 5 and his shooting abilities should stretch the floor and open the lane.

Albeit, WSU only has one player who can drive to the basket, but it should help him!
                              Exactly. Anybody can see this. The FEW times he has done this it worked fairly well. Pohto has the range and mobility to play the 4. He just simply isn't being given the opportunity. It's laughable.

Comment

• IB has already dropped “battled” 8 times in the first 6 minutes of the show.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X